After the cancellation of 2020 trainings due to the Covid-19 crisis, we are pleased to inform you about MicroScope professional training courses in 2021. Two sessions of the «Annotation and analysis of prokaryotic genomes using the MicroScope platform» course are planned at the University of Evry:
- Monday 15th March 2021 – Friday 19th March 2021
- Monday 22nd November 2021 – Friday 26th November 2021
This course features:
- 4.5 days training including 1 day fully dedicated to bacterial metabolism analyses, exploration and annotation.
- Participants can work on their own data if they have requested their integration in the platform at least 4 weeks before the start of the course.
- Price for academics: 1350€ (includes all training materials and lunches for 4.5 days). Special discount for students : 945€ (limited seats !).
Note that external training sessions can be scheduled on demand, in France or abroad. In this case the University of Evry will deliver a quotation.
To register and get more details please visit our website.