We are pleased to inform you about upcoming sessions of MicroScope professional training courses in 2017. Two complementary courses are proposed:
«Annotation and analysis of prokaryotic genomes using the MicroScope platform»
- This 4.5 days training includes 1 day fully dedicated to bacterial metabolism analyses, exploration and annotation.
- Monday 13th March 2017 – Friday 17th March 2017 – FULL
- Monday 25th September 2017 – Friday 29th September 2017
- Price: 1350€ (Includes all training materials and lunches for 4.5 days). Special discount for student : 675€ (limited seats !)
« MicroScope platform – Advanced course »
- This 2 days training course is aimed at presenting the last developments of the MicroScope platform to users who have followed a MicroScope training a few years ago. We will present new key features of the MicroScope platform as well as tools dedicated to RNA-seq analyses, and we will particularly focus on features dedicated to the exploration of bacterial metabolism.
- Monday 4th December 2017 – Tuesday 5th December 2017
- Price: 600 € (Includes all training materials and lunch for 2 days)
Training Courses on the MicroScope platform will be organized at the EVRY University. Exceptionally, external training sessions can be scheduled on demand, in France or abroad. In this case the University of Evry will deliver a quotation.
To register and get more details please visit our website: