We are pleased to inform you about MicroScope professional training courses in 2020. Two sessions of the «Annotation and analysis of prokaryotic genomes using the MicroScope platform» course are planned at the University of Evry:
- Monday 16th March 2020 – Friday 20th March 2020
- Monday 23rd November 2020 – Friday 27th November 2020
This course features:
- 4.5 days training including 1 day fully dedicated to bacterial metabolism analyses, exploration and annotation.
- Participants can work on their own data if they have requested their integration in the platform at least 4 weeks before the start of the course.
- Price for academics: 1350€ (includes all training materials and lunches for 4.5 days). Special discount for students : 945€ (limited seats !).
Note that external training sessions can be scheduled on demand, in France or abroad. In this case the University of Evry will deliver a quotation.
To register and get more details please visit our website: