We are pleased to inform you about upcoming sessions of MicroScope professional training courses in 2018. Two complementary trainings are proposed:
«Annotation and analysis of prokaryotic genomes using the MicroScope platform»
- 4.5 days training including 1 day fully dedicated to bacterial metabolism analyses, exploration and annotation.
- Monday 12th March 2018 – Friday 16th March 2018 (only 4 seats left)
- Monday 12th November 2018 – Friday 16th November 2018
- Price for academics: 1350€ (Includes all training materials and lunches for 4.5 days). Special discount for student : 945€ (limited seats !)
« MicroScope platform – Advanced course »
- This 2 days training course is aimed at presenting the last developments of the MicroScope platform to users who have followed a MicroScope training a few years ago. We will present new key features of the MicroScope platform as well as tools dedicated to RNA-seq analyses, and we will particularly focus on new features dedicated to the exploration of bacterial metabolism.
- Monday 3rd December 2018 – Tuesday 4th December 2018
- Price for academics: 650 € (Includes all training materials and lunch for 2 days)
Training Courses on the MicroScope platform will be organized at the EVRY University. Exceptionally, external training sessions can be scheduled on demand, in France or abroad. In this case the University of Evry will deliver a quotation.
To register and get more details please visit our website: