The v2.5.5 of the platform is released:
– The management of users access rights on sequences has been updated.
- Now, access rights are defined directly at organisms level.
- Old “Annotation Groups Leaders” are now considered as “Administrators” on their respective organisms and are allowed to set the access rights they want to other users.
- LABGeM team is no more involved in access rights settings.
- An user asking for a Delivery of Service will be now automatically set as “Administrator” of organisms contained in the corresponding Delivery of Service (except for public databanks organisms, like RefSeq ones).
- A new interface has been developped in order to help organisms “Administrators” to set their own access rights to whoever they want: https://www.genoscope.cns.fr/agc/microscope/userpanel/manageaccessrights.php?
- The MicroScope tutorial is also updated : https://www.genoscope.cns.fr/agc/website/spip.php?article766
- We invite all the old “Annotation Groups Leaders” to check their new management interface, and give us a feedback about it.
Please report us any bugs you may meet.
MicroScope platform: v2.5.5 released