PALOMA Evolution tool has been updated with a new functionality: SNPsOverview is a brand new tool which gives users a deeper insight of evolutionary traits of genomes.
After months of bugfix releases, the PALOMA evolutionary tool has significantly evolved and now includes a new functionality called SNPsOverview. This tool allows users to visualize at a glance:
- local GC content,
- Areas of genomes that are uncovered by NGS reads (might correspond to repeats or large deletion),
- mapping coverage,
- smal variations detected by the PALOMA pipeline,
- and annotations, directly retrieved from the main instance of the MicroScope Platform.
Additional legend (from up to bottom):
- GC content deviation (%)
- uncovered zones, with their positions (begin-end)
- coverage along the genome
- detected mutations the darker the dot, the bigger the mutation score. Size of the dots are proportional to the number of clones displaying a given mutation (if applicable).
- annotation of the genome (CDS, fCDS, rRNA, tRNA, transposases, NFR)
All features can be downloaded (see button in the upper part).