The version 3.16.0 of the platform is now deployed:
- The COG dataset ha been removed: this was needed because the version used in MicroScope was quite old (dating back to 2009). Users are encouraged to use the EggNOG classification tool. We may re-introduce a newer version of COG in the next months.
- The SulfAtlas dataset has been added: this dataset presents the classification of sulfatases according to the SulfAtlas classification.
- The CGView applet used in several pages (e.g. Circular Genome Viewer) has been replaced by an embedded version which allows direct visualisation in your browser (based on CGView.js).
- The navigation bar in the Genome Browser has been redesigned: it is now placed above the figures and has less buttons.
- The KO number predicted by KofamScan is now displayed in the Metabolic Profile page and associated pages for KEGG reactions. Also the identifier of KEGG modules is now displayed.
Please report us any bugs you may meet.
MicroScope platform: v3.16.0 released