The version 3.15.4 of the platform is now deployed.
The main novelty of this version is the introduction of Genome Carts. They are integrated in the Sequence/Organism selector so they can be selected quickly.
This feature replaces the list of Favourite Organisms. Note that a cart can be selected as the favourite one to be displayed in the “Favourite Genomes” dataset. Your list of favourite organisms has been converted to a Genome Cart.
Other changes in this version include:
- The My Genomes page shows all the genomes that you have access to (this was previously found in the Favourite Organisms page). This page allows to contact the administrators of a genome by email. Although you usually know them (since they granted you access to this organism), this might be useful.
- Gene carts are now limited to 300 000 genes. This was done to prevent very large carts that slow down the system. Note that there is currently no cart this large in MicroScope so this should not impair your usage.
- The page MicroScope Projects has been renamed Collaborative Projects and simplified (there used to be a project functionality in MicroScope but it’s long gone).
- In the Gene Annotation page, the dataset “Favourite Genomes” displays conserved syntenies.
- A few bugs have been fixed.
Please report us any bugs you may meet.
MicroScope platform: v3.15.4 released