We are pleased to inform you about upcoming sessions of MicroScope professional training courses in 2019-2020.
«Annotation and analysis of prokaryotic genomes using the MicroScope platform»
- 4.5 days training including 1 day fully dedicated to bacterial metabolism analyses, exploration and annotation.
- Monday 18th November 2019 – Friday 22nd November 2019 (only 3 seats left)
- Monday 16th March 2020 – Friday 20th March 2020
- Monday 23rd November 2020 – Friday 27th November 2020
- Price for academics: 1350€ (Includes all training materials and lunches for 4.5 days). Special discount for student : 945€ (limited seats !)
Training Courses on the MicroScope platform will be organized at the University of Evry. Note that external training sessions can be scheduled on demand, in France or abroad. In this case the University of Evry will deliver a quotation.
To register and get more details please visit our website: