The Genome Browser has been updated to enhance visibility of genomic objects. In the viewer you can notice that the central part is now grey to separate the reverse strand from the direct one. In this central part are represented repeat regions as well as genomic object (tRNA, rRNA, misc_RNA, tmRNA, ncRNA, IS, misc_feature, promoter) which use strand (+1/-1) attribute instead of frame.
- New: create a new object (on genome browser background ; with annotation rights only)
- Open: open the gene/synteny information page (on object in both windows)
- Center: center and highlight the object (on genome browser object)
- GetSeq: obtain the object sequence (on genome browser object)
- MakeArtefact: transform the object into Artefact (on genome browser object ; with annotation rights only)
- GeneInfo: open the gene information page (on pkgdb synteny object)
- MoveTo: go to the selected object and center on it (on pkgdb synteny object)