We are pleased to inform you about upcoming sessions of MicroScope professional training courses in autumn 2016 and spring 2017. Two complementary sessions are proposed:
«Annotation and analysis of prokaryotic genomes using the MicroScope platform»
- This training has been extended to 4.5 days including 1 day fully dedicated to bacterial metabolism analyses, exploration and annotation.
- Monday 26th September 2016 – Friday 30th September 2016
- Monday 13th March 2017 – Friday 17th March 2017
- Price: 1350€ (Includes all training materials and lunches for 4.5 days). Special discount for student : 675€ (limited seats !)
« MicroScope platform – Advanced course »
- This new 2 days training course is aimed at presenting the last developments of the MicroScope platform to users who have followed a MicroScope training a few years ago. We will present new key features of the MicroScope platform as well as tools dedicated to RNA-seq analyses, and we will particularly focus on features dedicated to the exploration of bacterial metabolism.
- Thursday 17th November 2016 – Friday 18th November 2016
- Price: 600 € (Includes all training materials and lunch for 2 days)
Training Courses on the MicroScope platform will be organized at the EVRY University. Exceptionally, external training sessions can be scheduled on demand, in France or abroad. In this case the University of Evry will deliver a quotation.
To register and get more details please visit our website: