The v2.5.6 of the platform is released:
- “Favourite genomes” are now displayed in alphabetical order in selection menus.
- MicroScope project functionality is no more maintained. You may use “My Favourite Organisms” functionality to quickly access a selection of genomes of interest.
- CGview and Artemis applets in MicroScope are not compatible with Java version 1.8. We are investigating the problem. Meanwhile, you may switch to Java 1.7 to use these functionalities.
- Gene names are now displayed on pathway reaction tables.
- Links to access the MicroCyc Web server are now deactivated when the organism is not available. The list of available organisms is updated each day according to the last genomes that were selected as reference in the genome browser by authenticated users.
Please report us any bugs you may meet.
MicroScope platform: v2.5.6 released