The v2.5.2 of the platform is released:
– The analysis tool for the pan-genome is updated:
– It is now possible to export results into Gene Carts.
– You can now exclude pan, core or variable-genome from a selection of compared organisms when you perform an analysis.
– It is now possible to annotate CDS having a pyrrolysine codon. A specific entry has been added to the Mutation field in the Gene Editor (like selenocysteine).
– In the Gene Phyloprofile tool, in Replicon Mode, you can now choose to display only chromosomes instead of chromosomes and plasmids.
– In the Gene Editor, you can now filter the whole Bioprocess and Roles lists by using keywords
Please report us any bugs you may meet.